Sunday, October 26, 2008

How to get in Bangkok from Brussels ... cheap.

I will post here all my search results about how to get cheap in Thailand.
The nice thing is that in a blog you can see the posting date, what matters a lot for flights info.

At this moment the most convenient flight From Europe is from Dusseldorf to BKK with AirBerlin.com for 798 EUR.

Living in Belgium I need than first (and after) a train ticket from my place to Dusseldorf that will cost me 2way 70 EUR .

This website: NRV.nl where you find on the underside of the page "Retour Bangkok met Emiraten" an also "Retour Bangkok met LTU" . The last one LTU is an other name for AirBerlin and the price of 649 EUR is a "from" price only if you book at certain moments and for certain periods. The price for Emirates is with a stop in Dubai of 8 hours on the return flight with a supplement of 75 EUR for the hotel night (or you can sleep on an airport chair) . Also on the go flight there is a 3 hour stop in Dubai. I have no info about: Will they let you out of the airplane during that stop. I guess not. Sorry than this is not for me !

Yes ... life gets expensive ! Where is the time of "flights to BKK for 550 EUR" ?

No comments:

Post a Comment